To get started, you must first register and create an account. Your information is totally confidential, and will not be shared with anyone. It costs nothing to register, and there are no monthly or annual fees. You will only be charged if you utilize the service and select the submit button. See our pricing page for details. We accept all major credit cards.
Watch A Video Tutorial
When you are working, simply do the following.
- Take a scan or photo of the first page of your contract that you signed. This will show your name, the start date, the name of the show and episode if applicable, and your rate. It will also allow us to determine exactly what contract you are working under. This is not a requirement for us to do your payroll, but it gives us all the information so we can calculate your pay properly. The best way to make a copy using your phone is to use the program TurboScan. You can use the camera on your phone, but this does not produce a high quality image.
- At sign out each day, scan or take a photo of the completed and signed Exhibit G and name the file. Example: 9/15/16 Exhibit G.
- At the end of the day or week, go to the website and login, then select the applicable form, Television, Feature Film, or Commercial. Fill in the form, upload your contract and Exhibit G’s, and select submit.
- Open the app and choose 3X scan, then scan the image.
- If the Frame adjustment tool did not automatically open, select Frame in the upper left corner and adjust accordingly, then select done.
- Select Next in the upper right corner.
- Select the Pencil icon in the bottom center and name the file. Example: 9/15/16 Exhibit G.
- Select Done in the upper right corner.
- Select the Send icon in the lower left corner, then select Email as a PDF and send to yourself. Save all the files on your computer, and submit on your day off using our website.
- As an alternative, you can select the Send icon in the lower left corner, and select Photos, then Done. Your high quality image is now saved in your Photos Library. When filling in our form from your phone, select Browse, and choose the appropriate file from your Photo Library.
We highly recommend that you never leave the set without a copy of your contract, without a copy of your Exhibit G, without signing the Exhibit G, and never sign an Exhibit G that is not complete. Make the AD fill it out completely. If you were told you were getting a $300 stunt adjustment, write it in before signing. That Exhibit G is your time card, and is what the payroll accountant goes by to do your payroll. If you sign a blank Exhibit G, you have left yourself open for them to put whatever hours down they choose, and you have no proof of the hours you worked. You also have nothing to use to fight for missing pay.
It is not required, but we recommend you upload a copy of your contract. We only need the front page. Use the note section to give us any information not in the form you think will help us to calculate your pay. You cannot supply us with too much information.
Once we have the required information, we will process your payroll, and email you a detailed report that includes all hours worked, overtime, travel time, meal penalties, makeup removal, NDB’s, forced calls, and stunt adjustments. You will know how much is owed from each category. See an example here.
When you get your check, if there is a discrepancy, simply email us a copy of your check, and we will send you a detailed explanation of where the shortage is, along with pages from the rulebook backing up your claim.
Not a member? Register here.